12th of AUGUST 2019
12th of AUGUST 2019
***Venue will be confirmed shortly
OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED OUT
By Mia Connor (Australia)
You will learn top industry beauty hacks, different techniques for skin, eyes, brows and lips makeup application
This exclusive event is a perfect chance to broaden Your knowledge and skills in the modern Makeup world.
This masterclass will include main theory of creating Your own strong brand on social media, filled with best captured images and perfectly managed model, lighting, angles, editing and captions and much more.
CLASS IS SUITABLE TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN 2019-2020 MAKEUP TRENDS
Mia will walk you through a photoshoot from start to finish including do's and don'ts
You will get some secret tips and tricks on creating engaging content which generates followers and exposure
Mia Connor will share her strategies on how to approach collaborations successfully
You will learn how to achieve glass, luminous, dewy and wet looking skin effect
Forget harsh contouring, You will learn how to accentuate natural beauty, glowing in all the right places to create an effortless, youthful look
You will learn, how to perfectly frame face with natural eyebrow effect and to find a perfect balance of creating tasteful bombshell eye looks
“Make your passion your profession and you will never work a day in your life”
Mia Connor - well known Australian Makeup Artist. On 23 August 2015, Mia took out the title of Makeup Artist of the Year for The Australian Beauty Industry Awards (ABIA) which as been her biggest achievement to date.
Her success story is build on charming personality, strong communication skills and magnificent amount of energy she puts into work which inspires thousands...
Mia Connor is definitely some-one every beauty fan should look up to!
1. Look & Learn - the step by step detailed demonstration of makeup look, questions and answers and much more;
2. Theory - best Content Creator tips and tricks, Mia’s success story and much more;
3. Workshop - practical part of the course, where only 10-15 makeup fans will have an exclusive chance to create makeup looks on them selves or their models under Mia Connor’s supervision and full guidance.
○ MAKEUP DEMO
10 AM - 1 PM Look and Learn part: makeup demonstration
○ CONTENT LECTURE
1 PM - 3 PM Theory: Mia will talk through content creation
3 PM - 4 PM BREAK
4 PM - 7 PM Hands-on class: practice on yourself or models
○ 2 Certificates of Attendance & Acknowledgement
○ Makeup Demos & Makeup career lecture, 4 - 5 hours of Intensive visual learning
○ Practical part creating 1-2 looks, 3 hours of Intensive hands-on learning
○ Photo session with Mia Connor: Opportunity to take pictures and chat with Mia Connor
○ During the hands-on part You will be able to try Danessa's Myricks makeup products and create makeup look using them
○ Look & Learn part: notebook and pen
○ Hands-on part: makeup kit, brushes, model (from 4 PM) *you don't need a model if you're doing makeup for yourself
○ If you have availability please bring your own ring light
"I really love showing you guys videos of my work as I feel there is nothing to “hide” it’s all the raw, unfiltered work which I love showing you all especially when it looks this good on @zoe.creed for my 1 on 1 lesson with @miaconnor which was such an incredible experience 💕"
"Had the pleasure to do some styling for @miaconnor during her make up master class here @lockandshade ! Mia is so down to earth and her techniques were mind blowing to watch!Loved having her here with us 💕💕💕💕"
"I am forever thankful to be able to work with such amazing creatives! I am where I am only with their support and talents. It’s so great to watch @miaconnor smashing workshops in New York, then following it up by killing it at Sydney fashion week! And still happy to come and play in my studio"
The Makeup Lovers Company has successfully organized 3 largest makeup festivals in Baltic states and numerous successful masterclasses around the Europe with world's renowned artists such as:
LipstickNick, PaintedbySpencer, Serdar Kambarov, Sonya Miro, Mia Connor, James Vincent, Vanessa Davis, Kiimmiki and others.